Zyrtec TV Spot, 'Turn Heads: Children's Syrup'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taking care of weeds in a community garden can have dire consequences for allergy muddlers. For instance, this woman accidentally beheads an innocent squirrel statue because she lost control of her gardening tool while sneezing. Zyrtec claims its allergy medicine starts working hard the first day you take it and continues to work even harder the next day. Perhaps taking Zyrtec can help this woman avoid injuring the sign-bearing squirrel and getting sidelong glances from her fellow gardening enthusiasts.
- March 11, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- JWT ... Creative Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots