GoodRx TV Spot, 'Don't Lose Your Shirt'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man visits the pharmacy to fill a prescription, but grows nervous when the pharmacist looks up the price -- it's going to cost him his shirt. Above him, a tube begins to lower and vacuums up the shirt off his back. Offering up to 80 percent in savings, GoodRx insists you don't have to lose your shirt over high-cost prescriptions.
- April 04, 2017
- GoodRx App
- “Stop Paying Too Much for Your Prescriptions.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots