Pizza Hut $5.99 Medium Pairs Deal TV Spot, 'Pie Tops'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pizza Hut introduces its Pie Tops II just in time for 2018 NCAA March Madness. When a woman watching basketball with friends is hungry for pizza, she presses a button on her Pie Top II shoes to instantly order Pizza Hut's two Medium 2-Topping Pizzas for $5.99 each deal. When her pizza arrives, she presses her shoes again to pause the game and ends up calling a timeout in real life. The angry coach urges her through the TV screen to start the game again while the party enjoys the hot pizza.
- March 05, 2018
- Pizza Hut
- “No One OutPizzas the Hut”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Actors - Add
- Alexis Jacknow ... Jenny, Matt Bush ... Man in the Plaid Shirt, Neil Barton ... Head coach
- GSD&M ... Agency, Deutsch ... Creative Agency, Deutsch ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots