Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich TV Commercial, 'Don't Think About It'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Wendy's girl and her friend are watching a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich commercial on TV. They try to think of something else, such as countries in Europe, but cannot resist the temptation. When trying not to think about Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich, it makes you think about it even more. You could call it a Spicy Paradox. Wendy's encourages you to just give in to the temptation. Kids' meals are also available after 4 p.m. for $1.99.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Wendy's Kids' Meals, Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Kids' Meals are $1.99 after 4 p.m.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Morgan Smith Goodwin ... Wendy's redhead, Matt Bush ... Man on couch
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency