Atomic Angel TV Spot, 'Motion Activated LED Lights' Featuring Hunter Ell
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hunter Ellis describes the Atomic Angel as a motion-activated cordless LED light that sticks to almost any surface. It is designed to swivel and tilt 360 degrees, allowing customers to direct light exactly where they want it. Atomic Angel has over 460 lumens and automatically turns off after 30 seconds. For a limited time, customers can get double the offer plus an Atomic Beam USA Flashlight for a separate fee.
- Atomic Beam
- Get double the offer plus an Atomic Beam USA Flashlight for a separate fee.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots