Atomic Beam BattleVision TV Commercial, 'Inspired by Soldiers'
Atomic Beam claims regular sunglasses can make it harder to see, especially when they don't cut road glare. That's why the company designed BattleVision glasses inspired by U.S. soldiers who need clear vision in the field. In fact, fighter pilot Hunter Ellis says the glasses help him see crystal clear. Atomic Beam says its high-definition sunglasses allow you to see objects your naked eye can't detect. In a double offer, customers get two BattleVision glasses plus two Night Vision glasses for $19.99.
- Atomic Beam
- Atomic Beam BattleVision, Bell + Howell Tac Glasses Night Vision
- Get two BattleVision and Night Vision glasses for $19.99
- “Another Bright Idea!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment