Medical Alert TV Spot, 'Joan'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to Medical Alert, an older adult dies every 19 minutes from a fall. It's recommended that older adults purchase a Medical Alert wearable button to call for help if they were to fall; the product is waterproof so it can be worn in the tub or shower for extra protection. Customers that order through this TV offer will receive a free flashlight with their purchase.
- September 08, 2017
- Medical Alert
- Medical Alert Medical Alert System
- Free flashlight with purchase
- “Help at the Push of a Button”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots