Amazon Echo Dot TV Spot, 'Playing Hooky'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man tying his tie in preparation for the work day asks Alexa on his Amazon Echo Dot to play his message. His friend tells him that she and some friends are playing hooky and going camping. At first, the man is dismissive, but when he learns that Monica is going to be there, he ditches the tie and starts looking for his tent. Alexa supports calling and messaging.
- May 16, 2017
- Amazon Echo
- Advertiser Profiles
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots