Dos Equis TV Spot, 'Addressing the Elephant in the Room'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Most Interesting Man in the World, whose eye contact counts as a first date, has his words turned into screenplays and brings an elephant into the room after crashing into a wedding party from a blazing rocket. As he shakes off his helmet and traverses the grounds, he makes eye contact with each guest and then releases a pair of white doves from the palms of his hands. He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he chooses Dos Equis.
- May 15, 2017
- Dos Equis
- Dos Equis Lager Especial
- “Stay Thirsty, Mis Amigos”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots