Dos Equis TV Spot, 'The New Most Interesting Man:Tailgate in the Serengeti'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Most people can't play college football while in high school, but the Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World is not "most people." When a helicopter full of his friends lands in the middle of the Serengeti for a tailgate party, he easily carves a coconut into a football and kicks a field goal through a pair of giraffes serving as goal posts. After his friends cheer on his success, he urges viewers to "stay thirsty."
- November 14, 2016
- Dos Equis
- Dos Equis Lager Especial
- “Stay Thirsty, Mis Amigos.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- G2 Worldwide ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Red Urban ... Digital Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots