Domino's Bread Twists TV Commercial, 'Clever Name'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Domino's introduces its twisted bread dish, which comes in Parmesan, garlic and cinnamon flavors. When it came down to picking a name for the menu addition, the pizza chain wanted to pick something clever. The company jokingly says that it will never tell you how it came up with its clever name: Bread Twists. For a limited time, customers can choose any two or more select menu items, including Bread Twists, for $5.99 each.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Domino's Parmesan Bread Twists, Domino's Garlic Bread Twists, Domino's Cinnamon Bread Twists, Domino's Two-Topping Pizza
- Choose any two or more of select menu items for $5.99 each
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.