Verizon TV Commercial, 'Answering the Call: Cedricka Carver and Lt. Jack Ray'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Four years ago, Lt. Jack Ray rescued Cedricka Carver during a fire in her apartment building. He didn't know it, but Cedricka was pregnant at the time. Because of Lt. Ray's bravery, Cedricka was able to go on to earn her Masters degree, pursue her Ph.D and have a daughter named Mia. And because Cedricka reached out to give her thanks to him, Lt. Ray will think of little Mia every time he sees a four-year-old girl. Verizon encourages everyone to thank first responder heroes like Lt. Ray.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- Vladimir's Blues - Max Richter
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency