Sprint Unlimited Plan TV Spot, 'Confusing Claims'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In efforts to counteract all the confusing wireless network claims floating around out there, Sprint says it's doing things differently by offering a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. The wireless company's spokesperson Paul says that while he knows Sprint's network and savings are great, he thinks people should try it out for themselves. For a limited time, Sprint is offering new customers its Unlimited Plan and one of the newest phones included for $35 a month.
- June 25, 2019
- Sprint Unlimited Basic, Sprint Flex, Apple iPhone XR, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S10e, LG Mobile G8 ThinQ, Verizon Unlimited Plan
- Get Unlimited with the newest phones included for $35 per month (expires: 06/30/2020)
- “Brighter Future For All”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots