Lay's TV Spot, 'Smile for Me'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lay's puts smiles on people's faces with its fun, trompe l'oeil bags that feature printed grins. Not only will you get a kick out of seeing your own smile on your favorite bag of Lay's, but the company promises to donate part of its proceeds to Operation Smile.
- February 06, 2018
- Lay's Classic, Lay's Sour Cream & Onion, Lay's Salt & Vinegar, Lay's Dill Pickle, Lay's Wavy Barbecue
- “Get a Smile. Give a Smile.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Hunter Elizabeth ... Woman with chip bag, Korbin Miles ... Man with red hair and a polka-dotted shirt holding a green chip bag, Roscoe Brandon ... Guy in white shirt looking at woman's cell phone
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots