Hyundai Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'Hope Detector' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During Super Bowl LII, Hyundai turned metal detectors into "hope detectors." With that, several people were escorted into a room where they were shown videos of people speaking about their experiences with cancer and about how every purchase of a Hyundai vehicle has contributed to childhood cancer research. The Hyundai owners were then given an even bigger and more emotional surprise as they were greeted in person by the people who were speaking in the videos. Hyundai emphasizes that hope is its greatest feature.
- February 04, 2018
- “Hope Comes Standard”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Evan Prosofskey ... Director of Photography, Sara D'Alessio ... Producer, SueEllen Clair ... Producer
- Innocean ... Creative Agency, Steam / Anonymous Content ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots