Gillette TV Commercial, 'Solomon Thomas & Dad Chris: His Big Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
San Francisco 49ers rookie defensive end Solomon Thomas played in his first NFL game in September 2017. Today, Thomas watches it from the perspective of his father Chris, who lovingly says that while some people wait their whole life to see their favorite player play, he had the privilege of raising his. The father-son pair share an emotional embrace as Gillette declares that from first shave to first game, it is proud to be there for the big days.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Best a Man Can Get”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Solomon Thomas ... Athlete, DeForest Buckner
- Carat ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency