Gillette TV Spot, 'Proudly Making Quality Razor Blades More Affordable'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Shawn Evans, a 28-year Gillette employee, narrates the story of a razor chosen by 40 million Americans. He says the company's employees innovate and refine their craftsmanship, contributing to the brand's 100-year history while maintaining low prices.
- February 07, 2018
- “The Best a Man Can Get”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Boston, MA
- Carat ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots