Schick Hydro Super Bowl 2016 TV Commercial, 'Robot Razors'
A battle emerges at the bathroom sink in this Super Bowl 50 Schick commercial. It becomes Schick Hydro vs. "The Lube Strip" as two razors on opposing sides of the faucet transform into robots. The Hydro razor turns on the water and jumps through the stream, activating its gel reservoir that helps protect the skin from irritation. After sliding along the counter, it springs off the wall and dodges the lube strip's attack, sending the strip barreling toward the drain and breaking it into pieces. Sorry, lube strip!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Schick Hydro
- “Free Your Skin”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- J. Walter Thompson ... Agency, JWT ... Creative Agency, Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment