Sprint Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'Do the Math and Switch to Sprint'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Evelyn the robot is making unprecedented progress in the field of artificial intelligence in Sprint's Super Bowl LII commercial. She is learning at an exponential rate and has already mastered chess, but her biggest breakthrough yet comes when the scientist documenting this evolution receives his Verizon bill notification. The android wonders aloud why he still pays for that network's unlimited plan when her data analysis shows that Sprint's network reliability is within one percent of Verizon's despite the latter costing twice as much. The doctor's thoughtlessness inspires all of the mechanical prototypes strewn throughout his lab to rouse and join Evelyn in laughing at his expense. Their mockery starts getting personal when a tiny automaton delivers the savage burn, "You got a dumb face," the final straw that sends the engineer promptly to the Sprint store.
- February 04, 2018
- Pay $25 per month per line for four lines and get the fifth line free (expires: 03/31/2019)
- “The BEST Price for Unlimited”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots