Bud Light Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'The Bud Knight'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A battle commences and the king's people rejoice at the arrival of the Bud Knight. They believe they're saved, chanting "dilly dilly" as he rides his steed through the field. However, he rides right past them and enters a convenience store for a 12-pack of Bud Light. The Bud Knight apparently can't fight with them because his buddy is having a "30th birthday thing," but he adds that if the crowd survives the battle, they're welcome to join the gathering. The soldiers are let down, so the knight thrusts his sword into the air, conjuring a forceful lightning bolt that sends the enemy running. Watching the events unravel from a safe distance, the king grumbles that somebody likes attention.
- February 04, 2018
- Bud Light
- Bud Light
- “Famous Among Friends”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- John Hoogenakker ... The King, Kelson Henderson ... Guy in white shirt and brown vest, Rafi SIlver ... Voice Over, Rory O'Sullivan ... Villager under the wagon
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, O Positive ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots