Blue Apron TV Commercial, 'Wednesday'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After putting their baby girl down to sleep, a couple prepares a Blue Apron meal in the kitchen. The new parents are determined to feel like their old selves again, but they fail to stay quiet. First, the man tries to make a quick save when he drops the colander, and then the two realize someone left their cellphone in the crib when it begins ringing loudly over the baby monitor. Looks like their peaceful dinner plans will have to wait until their daughter stops crying.
- Blue Apron
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Any Night Is a Chance to See What Cooking Can Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Conrad Kemp ... Dad