GEICO TV Spot, 'History Channel: Knights and Lost Keys'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Knights Templar from History Channel's "Knightfall" search a dark dungeon for "the key." Suddenly, a woman opens the blinds to reveal that the dungeon is really just her living room and the "the key" is the key to her car. As they all howl in celebration, she sprays them with her fire extinguisher to put out their torches. GEICO says you can't expect a plot twist when you switch to its company.
- January 03, 2018
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- History Channel
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots