Triscuit TV Spot, 'Yo-pome-stachio-scuit' Featuring Cecily Strong
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Saturday Night Live" actress Cecily Strong dissects the complex name of a Triscuit recipe, the Yopomestachioscuit. After trying out a few pronunciations, she realizes the recipe name borrows parts of each ingredient: yogurt, pomegranates, pistachios and, of course, Triscuits. While the recipe is a tongue-twister, Triscuit reassures foodies that it's easy to make.
- June 05, 2017
- Triscuit Original
- “Make 'Scuit Happen”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots