Arla Cream Cheese TV Commercial, 'Xanthan'
Arla Cream Cheese asks nine-year-old Johnny what he thinks Xanthan is, and he animates his response. He believes Xanthan to be a three-eyed, hook-tentacled alien with a giant army who loves to conquer planets alongside his no-eared dog. Though the story is colorful, the truth is that Xanthan is an additive found in some cream cheeses. Johnny's mom brings him a bagel topped with Arla's schmear, which does not contain the ingredient.
- Arla Foods
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Arla Foods Original Cream Cheese Spread
- “Live Unprocessed”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment