Arla Cheese TV Spot, 'rBST'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Arla asks this little girl what rBST is, she imagines a monster. It has razor-sharp horns and electric fur -- so don't pet it! It laughs maniacally as it reaches into the sky to eat clouds. rBST is actually an artificial growth hormone, which can be just as evil. Arla promises that none of these hormones or other weird stuff goes into its cheeses.
- April 25, 2017
- Arla Foods
- Arla Foods Havarti Cheese Slices
- “Live Unprocessed”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Carmichael Lynch ... Creative Agency, Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots