ASPCA TV Spot, 'Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
April is the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month and the ASPCA believes there is a lot that can be done to help. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a non-profit organization that accepts donations to provide food and shelter for abused and neglected animals. For 63 cents a day, a donor could help support programs and efforts that reduce animal cruelty and inhuman treatment of pets.
- March 28, 2017
- ASPCA Membership Kit, ASPCA 2017 Animal Champion Limited Edition T-Shirt, ASPCA Action Magazine Subscription
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- PP+K ... Agency, Laughlin Constable Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots