Blue Bunny Ice Cream PB 'N Cones TV Spot, 'By a Hare' Song by Kenny Loggins
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Blu the Blue Bunny Ice Cream mascot says hello to the flavor PB 'N Cones. As the song "Footloose" plays, the little fur ball dives down a slide and scurries past a swinging croquet mallet while making its way through the yard and into the kitchen. Utilizing a perfectly placed exercise ball, it hops onto the counter where a woman has just scooped a bowl of the peanut butter swirled ice cream with chocolate-dipped cone pieces. Unfortunately, Blu missed it "by a hare." Better luck next time!
- April 03, 2017
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream PB 'N Cones, Blue Bunny Ice Cream Mint Cookie Crunch, Blue Bunny Ice Cream Banana Split
- “So Hoppin' Good”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Barkley ... Agency, GSD&M ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots