Carl's Jr. TV Commercial, 'Carl Hardee Sr. Returns' Featuring Charles Esten
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Carl Hardee Sr., played by actor Charles Esten, returns to company headquarters to find out his son, Carl Jr., has been running it like a frat house on steroids. Having decided to feature actual burgers in its campaigns rather than sexy women shoving juicy burgers in their mouths, Carl Sr. demands that an oversized photo of scantily clad model Charlotte McKinney (from its All Natural Burger campaign) immediately be taken down, and replaces it with a tasteful close-up of a hamburger. With the trouble-causing Carl Jr. following closely behind, Hardee Sr. gets down to business by announcing that from now on, the company will focus on what they do best: pioneering the great American burger.
- Carl's Jr.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Pioneers of the Great American Burger”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Anyi Malik ... Man in jacuzzi, Charles Esten ... Carl Hardee Sr., Charlotte McKinney , Jason Maybaum ... Young Carl's Jr. in restaurant with ladies, Jillian Kinsey ... Woman driving car at drive-thru, Joe Filippone ... Man in 70s outfit in restaurant, Phil Tyler ... Mover, Tiffany C. Adams ... woman with afro with Carl Jr.
- 72andSunny ... Agency, 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency