Lysol TV Commercial, 'Play Date Protection'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a mom drops off her daughter who has a tiny cough to a play date, the other mom thinks it's serious. To give some protection to the play date, she uses a disinfecting spray and wipes from Lysol, that claims to kill over 100 illness causing germs.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray Crisp Linen, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Lemon & Lime Blossom
- “What It Takes to Protect”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Iris ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency