Pampers Easy Ups TV Spot, 'Potty Training Underwear for Toddlers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Toddlers are acting silly and wearing their Pampers Easy Ups on their heads like hats. According to Pampers, its training underwear has a stretchy waistband and superior protection. While parents might see Easy Ups as the easiest path to potty training, kids are excited for their first pair of "underwear."
- October 17, 2017
- Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear for Boys, Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear for Girls
- “Love, Sleep & Play”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Carat ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots