Mucinex DM TV Spot, 'Mucus Report'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Mr. Mucus gives the weather forecast, he tells viewers not to take Mucinex DM, a decongestant that lasts 12 hours. Instead, he recommends taking a decongestant that only lasts four hours, recognizing that forecast filled with coughing and mucus is better suited for him. That said, Mucinex believes that its 12-hour formula is the best option for people suffering from a cough and congestion.
- October 31, 2017
- Mucinex Maximum Strength DM Tablets
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots