Mucinex Sinus-Max TV Spot, 'Airplane'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman is sitting on an airplane with Mr. Mucus, who's dressed in his vacation wear and casually doing a crossword puzzle. They're discussing the amount of pressure she's feeling in her sinuses when Mr. Mucus tells her just wait till they hit 10,000 feet. She retorts with Mucinex Sinus-Max Liquid Gels. The flight attendant scoops up a surprised Mr. Mucus and shoves him in an overhead luggage compartment. Apparently, he has gold status and thought he'd be sticking around for awhile. He still wants his miles though.
- November 01, 2016
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Liquid Gels, Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat Liquid Gels
- “Start the Relief. Ditch the Misery. Let's End This.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots