Head Tennis Radical Series TV Spot, 'The Radical Scientist' Ft. Andy Murray
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Andy Murray is a radical scientist who's trying to find a breakthrough in tennis equipment, so he works in a foggy lab surrounded by colorful chemicals. He puts his trophy and a picture of himself along with blue and orange mixtures into a bubbling box and, after the smoke explosion clears, pulls out a Head Tennis Radical Series racket. With his new racket in hand, the athlete walks out the door ready to play.
- March 09, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots