Head Tennis SPEED TV Spot, 'Blink And You Miss It'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On the impact of a tennis ball hitting a racquet, time freezes and Novak Djokovic fills you in on what happened if you blinked. The universe expanded 15 kilometers and a ball launched by a racquet, which a Head spokesperson says is the only one with graphing 360 technology. As time starts to speed up again, Novak is already in the stands.
- Head Speed Series
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots