Amazon Fire TV TV Commercial, 'Peekaboo'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When the peekaboo scene in "The Witch" reveals the baby is missing, a dad asks Alexa to pause the movie and his wife quickly follows up with a request to see the camera in the baby's room. With their own infant sound asleep, the couple returns to their TV and starts browsing for a comedy. Amazon Fire TV allows users access to shows and movies, plus Alexa.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Amazon Fire TV Fire TV, Lionsgate Home Entertainment The Witch, Amazon Prime Video Prime Video
- “Can Your TV Do That?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency