Toyota TV Spot, 'Sports: It Takes a Village' Featuring Sugar Todd [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As she prepares to compete, U.S. Olympic speed skater Sugar Todd receives a tremendous amount of support from her small town. Whether they're knitting her a sweater, fixing her skates, driving her to practice or helping her train, the members of Todd's community are happy to lend a hand. When it's time to leave, Todd exits her town in a Toyota as a large crowd cheers her on, clapping and waving posters.
- November 19, 2017
- “Let's Go Places”
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Winter Olympics Feb 9, 2018 - Feb 25, 2018
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots