Johnsonville Sausage TV Commercial, 'Guess the Price of That Food'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Cole, a member of Johnsonville's production support team, takes us back in time with his 1970s game show-inspired commercial pitch for Johnsonville Sausage. The scene unfolds on the set of "Guess the Price of That Food," a "Price Is Right" spin-off where contestants must guess the price of Johnsonville Sausage. With a pricey bid of $450, contestant No. 1 has the closest guess, winning him a sleek speed boat. Unsatisfied with his win, the contestant refuses the boat and asks for the sausage instead. The game ends with an unexpected twist -- the host tells him that the boat is actually filled with none other than Johnsonville Smoked Sausage, prompting the audience to go crazy and the contestant to cry tears of joy.
- Johnsonville Sausage
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Johnsonville Sausage Beddar With Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links, Johnsonville Sausage Smoked Sausage
- “Made the Johnsonville Way.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency