Wells Fargo & Zelle TV Spot, 'Bake Sale'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a man takes a jog in the neighborhood and comes across a soccer team bake sale, he tells the young athletes that he doesn't have his wallet or a payment app to buy anything. He's not quite off the hook yet, however, as the cookie sellers tell him about Zelle on the Wells Fargo banking app, which allows him to send a payment straight from his account. Wells Fargo thinks its banking app just got better.
- January 15, 2018
- Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo App
- “Another Way We're Building Better Every Day.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Samantha Desman ... Girl with brown hair and bangs, Armonn Livingston ... Man in the red jacket, Ashlyn Paige Dorris ... Girl selling cookies with pink glasses, Charlie Shand ... Boy selling popcorn, Jonney Ahmanson ... Jogger
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots