Amazon Echo Show TV Commercial, 'Alexa Moments: Timer Out'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman asks Alexa on her Amazon Echo Show to set a "Steven timer" for 10 minutes, named after her paint-spattered son who is restlessly sitting in time out. She likewise has the assistant set a timer for the equally messy Mr. Bear at the other end of the table, eliciting a giggle from Steven.
- Amazon Echo
- Advertiser Profiles
- Amazon Echo Show
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Boone Nelson ... Steven
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency