Sprint TV Spot, 'It’s iPhone Season!'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's iPhone season, and that means everyone's celebrating! Balloons and colorful flags line the streets as customers rush out to get Apple's latest. However, some of them overdo it a little, later questioning how much data they used and what kind of deals they signed up for. The anxiety of making the wrong network decision seems to have sapped Jimmy of his iPhone season spirit, but spokesman Paul urges him to get the Apple iPhone 8 from Sprint, which he claims is within one percent network reliability of the competition. "It's an iPhone season miracle!" Jimmy exclaims as he excitedly runs off to Sprint.
- September 22, 2017
- Upgrade to iPhone 8 anytime after 12 lease payments with iPhone Forever
- “Works for Me”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Paul Marcarelli ... Actor/Actress, Chad Jamian ... Jimmy, Karissa Lee Staples ... Blonde woman in sequin dress, Willie Macc ... Guy in jean jacket
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots