L’Oréal Paris Elvive TV Spot, 'Comeback' Featuring Winona Ryder
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An actress wearing an elegant black gown paces the green room as she reads through her lines. Taking several moments to relax before the big show, she sinks into the couch, runs her fingers through her silky, brunette locks and examines a flower arrangement at the vanity with a note telling her to break a leg. Finally, Stanley Tucci knocks on her door to let her know they're ready for her, and it turns out that the mysterious woman is none other than "Stranger Things" star, Winona Ryder. L’Oréal Paris introduces Elvive hair care, insisting that everyone loves a comeback and damaged hair deserves one too.
- January 07, 2018
- L'Oreal Paris Hair Care
- L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Treatment, L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing, L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
- “Because You're Worth It”
- McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots