Pandora TV Commercial, 'Mother's Day '
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As Liza Colby sings the original piece "Everything to Me," Pandora asks customers to describe their mother in one word. One mom changes her flat tire with her daughter in the car, who describes her as "strong." When a mother winks at and defends her daughter during a school meeting, the younger girl knows her mom is "loyal". After a teenage boy spills food on his mom while she's cooking, she immediately starts a food fight, showing that she is truly "fun". This Mother's Day, Pandora asks customers to celebrate who their moms are.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Get a free jewelry case with purchase of $125 or more (expires: 04/30/2018)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Mother's Day May 13, 2018
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency