McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu TV Spot, 'Grocery Store' Feat. Jacob Zachar
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dazed man walks up to the counter at McDonald's and orders the "We-Haven't-Been-to-the-Grocery-Store-in-Weeks" meal. In a flashback, the man discovers his roommate unconscious on the kitchen floor and, noticing a milk carton, smells it only to pass out himself from the noxious fumes. The McDonald's employee hands him a bag filled with items from the $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu, which features items like the Sausage McMuffin With Egg, Sausage McGriddles and McCafé Coffee.
- April 18, 2018
- McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu, McDonald's McCafé Premium Roast Coffee, McDonald's Sausage McMuffin With Egg, McDonald's Sausage McGriddles
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots