Dropbox TV Commercial, 'Empowering Energy: World Bicycle Relief' Song by Woodkid
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As Woodkid's song "Run Boy Run" plays, F.K. Day, Founder and CEO of World Bicycle Relief talks about creative energy. He sees people communicating and good stuff happening when people communicate via Dropbox and both he and the brand encourage people to keep the ideas flowing.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Let's Keep It Flowing”
- Songs - Add
- Run Boy Run - Woodkid
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.