SingleCare TV Spot, 'Martin Sheen Helps His Friends Get Prescription Savings'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With a line of people waiting for their prescriptions, a busy pharmacist receives a video call from her friend Martin Sheen. Thankfully Martin just has one quick question about whether or not SingleCare can provide a lower prescription price at the register for his friend Al. The pharmacist is happy to inform him that he's correct, but she quickly hangs up to get back to her waiting customers. The woman she's ringing up heard bits of the conversation with Martin so now the customer has pulled up her own SingleCare price in a matter of seconds. With yet another interruption, Martin calls back to tell the pharmacist about Al's affordable prescription but soon gets hung up on since the woman has run out of time for chatting.
- January 07, 2021
- SingleCare Mobile App
- Save up to 80% off prescriptions
- “Check the SingleCare Price Today”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- TWO NIL ... Agency, The Boathouse ... Creative Agency, TWO NIL ... Media Agency, The Boathouse ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots