SingleCare TV Spot, 'Martin Sheen on a Mission to Tell People How to Save on Prescriptions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Martin Sheen approaches a mother and a daughter at a pharmacy, the mother is starstruck and her daughter is clueless -- that is, until Sheen introduces himself as the guy who will help save her family hundreds of dollars on prescriptions with SingleCare. He then moves on, continuing to barnstorm the store and inform everyone he can of the possible savings.
- SingleCare Mobile App
- “Check the SingleCare Price Today”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- View All Screenshots