Dole Fruit Bowls TV Spot, 'Normal-ish: The Gym'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man wants an exercise bike, but his wife won't allow him to buy one. She prefers he use their two kids, dubbed the fruit bowls, for exercise. The man does squats, lunges and pushups with his kid as weights. While the kids get delicious fruit bowls, the husband appears to be getting great exercise.
- January 09, 2021
- Dole Mandarin Orange Fruit Bowls
- “Real Fruit for Real Moments”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Dailey & Associates ... Agency, Padilla ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots