Braun TV Spot, 'For the Sake of Keeping'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a young man gifts his father a Braun electric razor as a homecoming gift, it initially wasn't an item with great meaning or personal sentiment -- it was simply an item with quality and purpose. However, after 40 years of being well-used, and well-loved, it began to gain meaning and heart. Based on a true story, Mr. Li used his Braun razor for decades, and only needed his first repair after 40 years due to Braun's dedication to "design for the sake of keeping."
- November 11, 2020
- “Designed for What Matters”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Marquardt & Roche and Partners ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots