2021 Nissan Rogue TV Spot, 'Say It Your Way' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A brother and sister are driving home from the hospital with their new baby sister when they discover they disagree on one fundamental thing -- how to pronounce her name. Their dad interrupts the bickering to make his own stance on the pronunciation clear, only to find out that his wife disagrees with him. While they were distracted with the argument, their 2021 Nissan Rogue wasn't and its Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection prevents them from hitting a jaywalker. Much like the Rogue's ability to sense an emergency on its own, the father says that baby Julia can decide the pronunciation of her name on her own.
- December 09, 2020
- 2021 Nissan Rogue
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Critical Mass, Inc. ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots