Selective Service System TV Commercial, 'Stronger America'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A mom asks her son if he registered for Selective Service, and her son replies that he only turned 18 the previous day. The son registers online with his cellphone and instantly turns from a scrawny teenager into an extremely muscular man. Mom's jaw drops as she sees her boy turn into a man. You're invited to be a man and register for the Selective Service. Registering makes you eligible for student aid and federal jobs.
- Selective Service System
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.